Before mixing any resins or catalyst/hardeners ensure that you are using the correct
PPE equipment recommended.
• Safety glasses
• Breathing respirator
• Latex/Nitrile disposable gloves
• Create a well-ventilated work area by using an extraction fan in confined spaces.
• Always use ventilation and a combination filtered mask that is approved for Organic Peroxide when mixing and applying Resin/MEKP Catalyst with fiberglass in confined space.
• If contact is made with skin clean off excess resin/MEKP Catalyst with rag and wash skin with soap and water to prevent burns.
• If contact is made with eyes immediately flush out resin/MEKP Catalyst with water for up to 10 minutes or as long as it takes.
• If swallowed do not induce vomiting, rinse mouth out with water and call a physician immediately.
• If overcome by fumes, move persons into fresh air.
• Resin spills: Clean up with inert absorbent material.